We are looking for a Software Support Engineer who can investigate and fix issues on our platform (wrong data, bugs) coming from our clients or internal users (account managers, sales, analysts). You will help with ongoing development and troubleshooting throughout the system, being able to find creative quick fixes and permanent solutions. The environment includes AWS cloud infrastructure, Linux servers administration, PostgreSQL databases, data issues and Python/Scala based APIs. The Engineering Team thrives on agility, speed, efficiency and utilizing available data to automate and continuously improve its product. As such, you will also work with automated testing and web scraping scripts.
- Manage the backlog of issues coming from analysts and users.
- Fix data bugs with the help of other engineers.
- Coordinate communication on issues status between developers and users.
- Ensure integrity of data through creative, robust and sustainable quality control methods.
- Participate in enhancing the monitoring and auditing of data pipelines.
- Translating technical concepts to/from non-technical language that can be understood by technology, business users and leadership teams.