We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our software engineering team in Singapore (4 in Singapore, 25 engineers in total) to work on our data pipelines (collect, manage, data lake storage), data algorithms (based on either business rules, constraint programming, ML, etc.) and be a technical referent in Python and/or Scala.
Our future team member will have a good understanding of data collection and management of complex B2B business rules. Also, you will take ownership of large features from technical design through completion.
At Kpler, the Senior Data Engineer is at the centre of our research delivery and will have a key role in defining architecture, helping identify and implement areas for improvement within our data methodologies and technologies used.
Based in Singapore, you will also interact with the engineering team in Paris; being able to communicate efficiently in English (mandatory, we have more than 15 nationalities at Kpler!) and work with distributed team members is key.
Also, you will:
- Coach and work on code review with more junior engineers
- Ensure integrity of data through creative, robust and sustainable quality control methods
- Participate in operations/support of the real-time platforms
- Participate in defining coding standards, specifications and development processes
- Translating technical concepts to/from non-technical language